- Extremely compact and lightweight, it provides 6-feet of working capacity lifeline, as the unit attaches directly to the harness back D-Ring for greater mobility and versatility
- Engineered webbing for greater abrasion resistance and long service life
- High-strength, impact-resistant nylon housing for maximum durability
- Built-in swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- Rated for up to a 400 lb. user
From the Manufacturer
The Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiter is the cost-effective replacement to shock-absorbing lanyards for fall arrest. With the compact and lightweight TurboLite PFL, workers will no longer need to "switch out" equipment to maintain a safe fall distance. It eliminates the need for different fall protection equipment to address fall clearance. It reduces risk because workers are using the proper equipment when fall clearance changes. It increases productivity by keeping workers on the job longer. The Miller TurboLite PFL is competitively priced with shock-absorbing lanyards and will keep safety costs in line. No annual factory recertification required. Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI A10.32 and Z359-2007, and CSA standards. Miller, the world leader in fall arrest solutions.
Sperian Miller Snap Hook, Type: Fall limiter with steel twist lock Carabiner-Lanyard end connecting device, Style: Locking snap hook with max working load 400 lbs, Size: 6'